My WHAT THE FRENCHTOAST Moment
I'm guessing people here don't care about life or death because not only does EVERYONE indulge in a smoking habit (legal or illegal), there is an evident disregard for important vehicles, you know like firefighers, ambulances or police cars. I was walking along Corrientes Avenue and watched as NO ONE moved their car, truck or mo-ped to allow an ambulance to pass by. As the result, the ambulance sat for a good five minutes with the rest of the 'common' vehicles, sirens blaring the entire time.
Of course there's always two sides to a story. On another occasion, while walking down Junin Street, I witnessed another ambulance attempting to bob and weave through the street. Of course, I'm sympathetically watching as I plead the blood of Jesus over whatever 'situation' this ambulance is rushing to assist in. To my surprise (but not really), the ambulance, with sirens blaring I might add, is allowed to pass through and zooms through the red light. Immediately after crossing, the sirens are turned off and the ambulance resumes regular speed down the street. Waitta minute! Come again? You mean to tell me the only pending emergency was their need to run a red light-_-
No comments:
Post a Comment